LAFOLLETTE, TN (WLAF) – The scaffolding being used to refurbish underneath the Central Ave. Bridge was washed away. Wilson Gas was forced to close. Hillcrest Baptist Church’s “Soup, Sandwich and Service” event is canceled.
Challenges abound and safety is at the top of the list today.
Here is a list of the flooding issues around Campbell County that you need to know about.
- Water Street – Speedwell. The bridge is washed out. The road is closed on the Claiborne County side.
- Old Middlesboro Hwy. at Big O’s
- Elkins Rd. at Caryville Elementary School
- 959 Habersham Rd. is closed
- Old Hwy 63 at Bruce Gap Rd.
- Bruce Gap Rd. at Butter & Egg Rd.
- Demory Rd. at Sudenny Rd.
- Laurel Branch Rd. is impassable
- Knox Hollow Rd.
- S. Hwy 25W at the Morley-Wynn Underpass
- N. Hwy 25W is CLOSED from Hwy. 90 to the Rock Quarry at High Cliff
- There is a mudslide at 1725 Davis Creek Rd.
- Cotula Rd.
- Sled Creek Rd. (WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED – 02/06/2020-9AM)