At 1:03 AM this morning, the Campbell County Rural Fire Service was dispatched to the report of a house on fire on College Hill. 

Upon arrival, crews found smoke showing from the house.  CCRFS Assistant Chief Daniel Lawson said, “Once firefighters made entry, they found flames coming from the clothes dryer.  The flames were quickly extinguished,  and the fire was contained to the dryer and clothes around the dryer. Firefighters cleared the scene around 2:30 AM Friday morning.  (WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED – 03/15/2019-4AM-PHOTOS COURTESY OF DANIEL LAWSON)