JACKSBORO, TN. (WLAF)- The following indictments were handed down last week by a Campbell County Grand Jury.
These individuals will be arraigned Monday, April 26 at 8:30 am.
- Joseph Scott Smith- filing a false report; misuse of 911 calls; possession of a schedule II controlled substance (Meth)
- Joseph Scott Smith- second offense DUI; driving on a suspended license
- Angela Gilliam- two counts theft under $1,000; burglary
- Steven Mitchell- two counts of aggravated kidnapping; domestic assault
- Mandell Phillips- aggravated assault
- Arvil Stewart- DUI; DUI over. 08; third offense driving on a revoked license
- Darryl Stanford- DUI
- Joseph Scott Smith- vandalism under $1,000; public intoxication
- Clinton Swain- resisting arrest
- Christian Holman- aggravated assault
- Clinton Swain- possession of a schedule II controlled substance (Meth) ; aggravated burglary
- Billy Randolph- second degree murder; aggravated assault with death (WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED 04/19/2021- 6AM)