JACKSBORO, TN. (WLAF)- The following indictments were handed down last week by a grand jury. Arraignments in these cases are set for Mon., Nov. 29 at 8:30 am.
- Theresa Rosenkranz, 58, of Speedwell- fourth offense DUI
- Michelle Johnson, 38, of Caryville- evading arrest, resisting arrest, public intoxication
- Megan Cross, 55, of Jacksboro- theft over $2,500, theft under $1,000
- Amy Bolton, 49, of La Follette– possession of Methamphetamine more than .5 grams with intent to sell
- Garry Wright, 54, of Caryville- third offense DUI, third offense DUI greater than .08 percent
(WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED 11/22/2021- 6AM)