LAFOLLETTE, TN (WLAF) – Strong wind gusts again take center stage in today’s weather as a Wind Advisory runs through 7pm Wednesday. Cold rain and temps holding in the 40s also make up today’s weather.
…WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM EST THIS EVENING…
* WHAT…South winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph expected.
* WHERE…Campbell County and the rest of the Cumberland Plateau.
* WHEN…Until to 7 PM EST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS…Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
* PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects. (WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED – 01/25/2023-6AM)