TOP PHOTO: Many of the staff of TCAT attended National Night Out last week. (PHOTO COURTESY OF WLAF’S CHARLIE HUTSON)
JACKSBORO, TN (SPECIAL TO WLAF) – “We have made some exciting changes to the Administrative Office Technology’s offerings with the Tennessee College of Applied Technology – Jacksboro,” said Chandy Rogers, Master Instructor Administrative Office Technology Program & Retail, Hospitality & Tourism Program.
TCAT provides specialized training in:
- Admin/Marketing Assisting – Social Media & Marketing, Digital Media Design & Publishing – TCAT gets calls often from business leaders requesting help managing their social media content, developing and publishing social media content, responding to customer requests/ posts, analyzing digital marketing success, and social media marketing. This elective develops skills in all of these areas.
- Legal Administrative Assisting
- Medical Administrative Assisting– Medical Coding, Medical Insurance Billing, Electronic Health Records, Medical Office Administration, and Patient Services
- Accounting Assisting – Bookkeeping, Computerized Accounting, QuickBooks, and Payroll
- Financial Services – Accounting Fundamentals, Customer Service Essentials, Services of Financial Institutions, Bank Products.
Also, tourism is Tennessee’s second largest industry. “We offer training for Hospitality & Tourism careers, as well,” said Rogers.
For more than 50 years, TCAT has been training tomorrow’s leaders. “We hold campus tours with instructors and staff who are available to answer questions about admission, completing the FASFA, and assist you in beginning your desired program,” said Rogers. Schedule your tour HERE.
(WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED – 08/03/2023-6AM)