LAFOLLETTE, TN (SPECIAL TO WLAF) – Today is workshop day for the City of La Follette. The meeting begins at 5:30pm at city hall.
CITY OF LAFOLLETTE
City Council Workshop Monday, Feb. 27, 5:30 pm
1. Reports from Boards, Committees and Departments
1. Presentation of year end 6/30/22 audit. (Pugh Company)
2. Discussion on environmental study on Fifth Street tabled from February meeting.
3. Approval to submit bids for emergency sirens.
4. Acceptance of bid on storm water drainage on Beech Street tentative upon the funding agency funding the project.
5. Beer license application-Quick Stop.
6. Amending personnel policy. (Bereavement time/Sick leave)
7. Discussion on amending city ordinance regarding camping, loitering, panhandling, and etc.
8. Discussion on event permitting.
9. Discussion on monthly most improved clean up winner.
1. Discussion on trading firearms.
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
1. Acceptance of bid for paving of landscaping boxes and stripe removal.
2. Acceptance of bid for guardrail at Rosehill / South Thirteenth Street and Cherry Street behind Calvary Baptist Church.
ORDINANCES & RESOLUTIONS
1. Ordinance 2023-03- Ordinance amending the zoning ordinance of the City of LaFollette, Tennessee. (Final Reading)
2. Resolution 2023-05- Amending the 2022/2023 Budget.
(WLAF NEWS PUBLISHED – 02/27/2023-6AM)
2 Replies to “City of La Follette workshop is today”
Whatever happened to paving Beech Street and South 14th Street our roads are horrible
THEY ARE BAD ON NORTH WEST AVENUE…THEY DID TRY TO FILL THE POT HOLES…AND GLAD FOR THAT…BUT THEY DO NEED PAVING..
Comments are closed.